Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Scrapbook Page - Sweet Girl

Finally, an accident that's happy.

When I designed this page, I put the pages on the opposite sides, when I photographed it, I accidentally put them backwards, and then realized, I like it better!

This is my niece Tayen on our trip to Branson. Just being her cute self.

02-02-sbpage1





02-02-sbpage





02-02-mailbox2


In an effort to use more of my supplies before buying more, I gave myself a challenge. The latest purchase of loose paper must get used before I can purchase more. I think that's a good plan considering that I tend to buy and forget. It's working well... I love challenges.

Paper: Making Memories (I think) - ironically called "Giggle Kids"
Flowers: Prima
Pink letters - Doodlebug
Silver letters - don't know anymore, I threw away the box, but I think it's K&Co
Arrow - Cosmo Cricket
Rhinestone brads - I can't remember anymore! (I suck at this don't I? lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment