Friday, January 29, 2010

Scrapbook Page - Amber and Lana's DAY OF FUN!

I've had this on my scrapbook desk for about 3 weeks and just finished it last night. I finally said to heck with it, I was going to take some time to work on this page!!

When we went to Branson, Amber and I decided we were going to take the back seat for a multitude of reasons, the main one being that no one would be screaming at the back of our heads, which is great when there are 6 women in a minivan.

I will kind of admit, that we all had a bit of a "bleh" attitude when we started out, and I think it was because of the drive. I said to Amber right off the bat "Amber and Lana's DAY OF FUN!" (ala Janice and Joey on Friends - and to be honest, I looked for 20 min for the clip and can't find it so settle for this). Anyway, so I said that like 900 times and Amber wanted to kill me in my sleep. heh.

In the end, we had a lot of fun! And, we want to go again some day!


01-29-scrapbook1


01-29-scrapbook2

Circle diecut paper - Bo Bunny (that amber got me for Christmas!)
Star paper - I don't know!!
Flowers - Prima
Foam letters - Thickers, American Crafts
Red brad flower centers - Creative Imaginations
Wood travel token - K and company

No comments:

Post a Comment