Thursday, February 4, 2010

Scrapbook Page - Whoooo Luvs you?

Listen, I told you it was scrapbook week.

Another set of pics from our trip to Branson. Also some paper that I *just* bought over the weekend. I like NEVER immediately use loose paper. lol. So that new rule is working for me. Only a couple sheets left and then I can move on to some other things.


02-04-whoo1

I thought the owls, and their sunglasses kinda worked good together.



02-04-whoo3

One of the owls that was going to be covered by photos, I cut out, and put on top of the printed owl with pop dots to give it some dimension.



02-04-whoo2

Paper: Jilly Bean Soup (trees/owls), Stripes, My Mind's Eye
Chipboard shape: Recollections
Letters: Thickers - American Crafts
Border punch - Martha Stewart Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment