Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gifted Child - scrapbook page

06-15-gifted1

This was my niece, Tayen's first birthday party. I loved the colors in her dress, so it was fun to match the papers with that. Wasn't hard, I have about 40 times more pink then any other paper... crazy... I have 2 boys. lol.


06-15-gifted2


06-15-gifted3


06-15-gifted4

Paper: Diecuts with a view, and I think the plaid and cherries are doodlebug.
Glitter sticker letters: Martha Stewart
White sticker letters: Doodlebug Loopy Lou. *love love*
Flowers: Prima

Lots of buttons, thread, and metal rimmed tags.

I wanted the circle feel to go from upper left, to lower right, which pulls the eye right through all the photos.

Still have a ton of pics from this birthday so you might see a couple more pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment