Tuesday, February 22, 2011

3 girls

I'm in a "pick up whatever's on my desk and scrapbook it" kinda mood lately. 3 of those photos have been 5x7's of my husband's granddaughters. I may have already even scrapbooked these pics but who cares! LOL




Img_5718


Img_5719

Paper: Kaiser (i think)
"Sweet": K&Company
Felt cupcake: Basic Grey
Girl chipboard letters: I take all my letters out and sort them, so no more packaging!
Journaling block: Making Memories
Border punch: Martha Stewart





Img_5726





Img_5727

Paper: Basic Grey
Journal block: Making Memories
Chipboard: basic grey




Img_5720





Img_5721

To make the ruffle, I cut out my cardstock and put several stripes of heavy duty glue from my ATG along the edge. I then "ruffled" my ribbon by folding back and forth. I didn't want it to look perfect. I also made sure that the ends were folded towards the back when finished. I then stuck it to the page and used my sewing machine to zig zag around the edge. That sucker's never coming up! ;) Then, add letters!



Img_5722


I love this layout it looks more involved than it really was, and yes, I still have an owl fetish. Sue me!

Paper: Best creations
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
Letters: K & company
Flower: Brenda Walton - K & Company
Sticker letters: Doodlebug
Cardstock: DCWV


All of these pages were super fast. I'm leaning right now towards less techniques and more "getting it done"

1 comment:

  1. This has inspired me to do some scrapbooking today! Thanks ;) LOVE these layouts!

    ReplyDelete