Thursday, October 15, 2009

Scrapbook Page - Just the 2 of us

10-15-justthe2ofus





10-15-justthe2ofus2




10-15-justthe2ofus3




A simple page, made from a kit, so I don't know why it took several *years* for me to get it done!

I bought this kit at the Scrapbook Etc in Arizona a couple years ago. I just loved the polka dots and the bright colors. While cleaning the other day (reorganizing again), I found the kit, with all it's little pieces still in the bag. Decided this is something I could whip out fast... it still took a week. Mainly my procrastinating printing photos.

It was a one page layout, and I made it into 2. These are Gene and my engagement photos, Tanner helped. I would say our photography skills have improved since then!

I don't know who makes the paper!
Cardstock is bazzil
felt letters is Making Memories
Stitching by ME (and Singer)

No comments:

Post a Comment