Friday, May 8, 2009

Scrapbook page - Family Legacy

I've not shared a page for a while, I've had so much other stuff to do. But I sat down and worked on this one a couple days, I scraplifted from the latest Scrapbooks Etc Mag.



This is my grandmother, grandfather and great-aunt. All of them are gone now. This picture was taken around 20 years ago or so.

I actually made the page first, and then dug through some photos to find the photo I wanted to put on the page. Sometimes I do that as it makes me work faster. I worry less about the image, and more on the design. The photos tend to slow me down. Then I just find something to fit the space.

Paper is from My Mind's Eye stack, the cardstock is bazzill, the little pearl beads are from kaiser scrapbooks, keys and "lock" are grungeboard from tim holtz that I sprayed with glimmer mist (first time I've used it... only 30 more times and I can justify the price! lol), flourish stamps from autumn leaves, and the sticker letters are from K & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment