Saturday, April 18, 2009

Project 365 - a free template

I had a request from a reader, that does not do digital scrapbooking (and to be fair, neither do I), for a template so that you can do this at home, old school scrapping style.

You can use the template below and print on any colored cardstock you wish, add your own cropped pic, and journal by hand. Cut on the line and add to your page protector. If you wanted, you could line them up perfectly, mount them on one sheet of cardstock (I'd use cheap stuff) and put them in a regular page protector. You could even print them out on 8.5 x 11 scrapbook paper. You'll probably need to pick something light colored and simple. Experiment!

You have 2 options for the file above. You can either click on it and save the file to your hard drive to print out when you need.

Or, you can right click and "save target as" and save the pdf onto your harddrive.

The pdf will probably be easier for you if you are computer challenged. If it will not let you download, the bandwidth has been used for the month, either use the other file, or come back in 30 days. Please don't email me and ask me to email you with the file, figure out why your printer isn't working, explain what pdf means or any other complaints... remember.. I still *heart* you. :p

It's free to use, please do not distribute, for personal use only. Feel free to share the link to the blog.

2 comments:

  1. That's nice of you to share.

    I scrolled down and saw your one about purchasing a storage unit and reselling.

    My uncle in law does this (he is retired) and he does quite well.
    Good luck and tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I haven't done 365 yet but if I do this would make it much more managable!

    ReplyDelete