Thursday, March 19, 2009

SLR








Seth graduates in a couple months, so I wanted to get some layouts done for his album. These are a few of his pics that I took for senior photos.

Anyway, I love Seth's initals "SLR"... because well, it's like the camera "Single Lens Reflex" :) Someday I'm going to get a tattoo of a camera with SLR and TTR on it. Now I just need a reason why TTR is camera related.

Anyone?

PS The reason it's SRL is because that's like a monogram. Last name center.
  • Patterned paper is Die cuts with a view new Green stack. You must get this. it's awesome!
  • Cardstock is bazzill
  • chipboard elements are Basic Grey
  • Diecuts from my new cricut storybook cartridge! *best cartridge ever*

2 comments:

  1. (came over from TwoPeas multi-photo challenge)

    Great balance on this page! Love the color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout and great photos! I love the papers and design, and the dimensional embellishments are great too.

    Thanks for playing in the multi-photo challenge!

    ReplyDelete