Monday, February 23, 2009

New Scrapbook pages

A couple more new scrapbook pages to share:

My red dress that I wore for my reception - that I made btw.





Paper is my minds eye - from a glitter stack (of course), chipboard circles and hearts are K & Company, Glitter silver sticker letters are Making memories, I don't remember who makes the large red glitter letters, I took them out of their box! My favorite new thing *ever* right now is the Making memories journal notebooks. I have every single one I think. I buy every new one I see - which is ok because I use them on almost every page!

Ester's First Birthday Party:





Paper is Diecuts with a View - Sweet stack. Flowers are Prima (which Becky and David gave me for Christmas! I almost have them all used lol), Journal spot again by Making memories

No comments:

Post a Comment